Pump Rose Quartz Face Roller
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 fortnightly with More info
Give yourself an at-home face massage that promotes circulation and lymphatic drainage while improving skin tone and decreasing puffiness.
How To Use
1. Using the large side of the roller, start at the jawline and roll in an upwards, outwards motion with slight pressure. (Repeat each motion 3 times)
2. Use the smaller side to work gently around the eye areas and brow bone.
3. Using smaller motions, roll up and over the eyebrows to help release tension and give the eyebrow a lifted look.
4. Roll upwards and across the forehead, out towards the hairline.
5. To finish, starting from your earlobe, roll down the neck, towards your collarbone with gentle pressure to release remaining tension and drain excess fluid.
Use morning and/or night after cleaning and apply your skincare. We recommend using the Moisture Jelly or Glow Mask to allow the roller to glide along the skin without tugging.
All orders are shipped on the same day you place the order, if ordered before 3pm AEST.
Real People, Real Results
Needing some haircare inspiration? Click and hold to see the before image.
Problem: Naturally curly hair, damaged by straightening.
Solution: Pump Curly Girl Method Pack
Problem: Brassy Colour and Dryness.
Solution: Pump Blonde Shampoo, Toning Conditioner and Mask
Problem: Slow growing hair & split ends.
Solution: Pump BioGro™ Serum, Pump Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
Problem: Frizzy, knotty curls.
Solution: Pump Kurly Kidz Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave In Spray and Curl Jelly
Need help choosing?
Take our hair quiz to get custom recommendations from Pump founder and hair guru, Tash!Help me choose