Pump Curly Girl Friendly Pack (Stock Arrives Friday)
What is the Curly Girl method?
The Curly Girl Method, from Lorraine Massey’s book The Curly girl hand book is a hair care method that trades in damaging habits (like over shampooing and heavy silicones) for a healthy curly hair regimen. While this set of recommendations has been shown to have incredible results for many curlies in our community, you should always feel free to modify them to suit your hair!
What to avoid
- Shampoo more than once a week
- Heat styling tools
- Sulfates – namely sodium lauryl sulfate & ammonium laureth sulfate
- Non-water soluble silicones
What to use
- Gentle cleansing ingredients - cocamidopropyl betaine & decyl polyglucose
- Emollients - Shea butter, olive & vegetable oils
- Proteins - wheat, wheat germ or soy
- Humectants - panthenol, vegetable glycerine, sorbitol
- Moisturizers - amino acids & aloe vera
- Styling gel ingredients - PVP and PVP/VA
Save money by getting all your curly girl needs with this value pack!
- Pump Curly Girl Shampoo
- Pump Curly Girl Conditioner
- Pump Curly Girl 2in1 repair and define cream
- Pump Curly Girl Day 2 Spring back curls spray